Last week at my Apples of Gold class, we learned to make this Green Chili Egg dish. Over the weekend my family was in town to visit and we decided to get together for brunch. I figured this was a great time to make the dish myself.
Well, everyone loved it.
It’s a very simple dish to make and it great for any get together or potluck.
- 10 large eggs
- ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 16 oz. cottage cheese
- 16 oz. Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 small cans of diced green chili’s
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients.
- Bake 35-45 minutes.