Disclosure: Compensation was provided by ConAgra PAM via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of the sponsor.
It’s not uncommon to see “breakfast” served for dinner around here. We typically have breakfast for dinner at least once a week. It’s easy, healthy, and my family loves breakfast!
Although, breakfast doesn’t always serve enough of the vegetables that I try often try and shove in front of my kids as often as I can (because…picky kids!). That’s why making an egg bake is a simple and effective way to get some veggies in.
Really, you can load your egg bake up with anything you want! This particular one also makes a good “meatless” Monday meal! Since there’s no meat in it, but you could easily toss in some diced ham or crumbled bacon.
Anyways, it’s easy, and that’s what this mom likes best!
- 8 eggs
- 4 cups baby kale
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- salt and pepper
- PAM Coconut Oil Spray
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray baking dish with PAM Coconut Oil spray.
2. In a mixing bowl whisk eggs together. Mix in cottage cheese, and set aside.
3. Spray frying pan with PAM Coconut Oil spray, and cook baby kale over medium heat, just a few minutes until wilted.
5. Cover kale with egg mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Bake uncovered 20-30 minutes, until cooked through.
Serve with toast and fresh fruit and you’re good to go!
Does your family enjoy breakfast foods for dinner?
PAM® Coconut Oil It’s a gluten-free alternative to traditional coconut oil that you can feel good about. PAM Coconut Oil Spray has zero calories and zero grams of fat per serving. Leaving up to *99% less residue, PAM is your ally in the kitchen and allows you to save time during prep and clean up.
* vs. leading cooking sprays (except olive oil), after spraying on glass bake ware, baking at 400°F for 30 min, cooling, and then washing in standard home dishwasher with detergent and repeating 4 times