I am always looking for new breakfast dishes to try, because my family just loves anything to do with eggs and bacon. So here is a simple to make but of course delicious (because I only share delicious recipes) recipe for you!
Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- 6 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- 6 large eggs
- 1 c milk
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 2 c grated cheddar cheese
- 16 oz tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- Beat together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Layer bacon, egg mixture, cheese, and tater tots on top.
- Bake for 40 min, or until eggs are set and tater tots are golden brown.
Please follow and like us: